Best served Ice cold and traditionally served in Campania after a meal to help the digestive system.
Amaro Di Fiano
Bitter sweet in the mouth with a surprisingly smooth and cool finish. Made from the Fiano grape, our Amaro boasts a prominent burnt orange flavour with a hint of Amaretto and bitter liquors.
Amaro Di Fiano is a liquor which can be drank in many ways suiting your mood.
- Mixed with our Falanghina Frizzante and a slice of peach.
- Served in a tumbler over ice and slice of orange.
- Mixed with tonic water and a wedge of orange or lemon.
- Mixed with Coca Cola with a slice of orange.
- Mixed with fresh orange juice and soda water.
- With crushed ice, vodka and an orange soda.